Here are some tips for getting the most benefit from sunscreen products:
1. Apply the product liberally over all exposed areas of your body. Don’t forget your ears, the back of your neck and, if you are balding, the top of your head.
2. Use a sunscreen even on cloudy or hazy days.
3. Encourage children to use a sunscreen each time they go outside. The cumulative effects of unprotected sun exposure over many years weaken the skin’s elasticity, leading to sagging cheeks, deeper facial wrinkles and skin discoloration later in life.
4. Always use a sunscreen if you have sensitive skin, suffer allergic reactions to the sun, or are exposed to the sun on a regular basis.
5. Apply makeup over a sunscreen. Sunscreens used under makeup are still effective.
5. If possible, try to avoid being exposed to the sun, especially when the sun’s rays are most intense.
Finally, remember that hats and other clothing protect best against the sun. But of course, you don't need to cover your body with thick clothes like its winter so the sun won't hit your skin, just wear proper clothing, or please use sunscreen (in case you want to have sun tanning).