Friday is here, weekend is kicking-in! What's your plan? It's time for refreshing our memories and such through playing Friday Filling-Ins! ...
1. When I was 10 years old , I was in the 4th grade of elementary years, I was aloof and naive.
2. Okra is my favorite vegetable because it is slimy, yummy-licious which my beloved maternal grandfather used to have a wide garden of it. It brings back the memories of my lovable, cool, amzing grandpa back in my old place.
3. My dream pet is a smart parrot bird.
4. You have amazing family that surrounds you.
5. If I could live anywhere in the world I'd live in the same place which is: my current place as well as in my birth country.
6. His smiles, laughter and dreams keep on shinin' on me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to blog, web surfing and remind DH to check-out the stuffs in the online shopping cart so we will receive it before my baby delivery, tomorrow my plans include reading books from my OB-GYN and hospital and Sunday, I want to chillax (chill and relax) or go where the time leads (as usual)!