Thanks to Janet for hosting this meme. Happy Friday Fill-Ins! It's weekend now once again folks! What you're up to? I hope you will have a great one! For me, my bessy Au plans to drop-by here at DH and I's home tomorrow going or from (either way) her DH, Cesar's niece birthday party tomorrow. They will drop-by as she said she would not be here when I deliver my baby on the mid of September because they will going to have their vacation in Hawaii. Instead, they will come-by tomorrow. Am happy for them, they will soon indulge in sun, beach and nature! What could be better than family bonding?! For now, it's Friday Fill-Ins time for me...
1. The only question is "when do you go from here?" or is that a question? Yes it is! Haha! .
2. I know she will be fine and be here (hopefully by midst of September) in one day.
3. Three things on my desk: mirror, computer and clock.
4. Finish this chore is the one thing I HAVE to do today!
5. I love playing with adorable and lovely kids.
6. The smell of the corned beef I just cook overwhelms the senses.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just go with the many chores flow, tomorrow my plans include blog and entertain my friend if their plan pursuit to come-by (I should have to sleep already but here I am but no worry I can manage *my health*!) and Sunday, I want to laze around!
Have a great weekends!