Yey! Thanks God It's Friday (17 minutes to go in my time, Pacific Standard Time/PST)! Now I will be looking forward to my Saturday class with DH. The sad part is I haven't read between the lines the whole chapter 1 which is a whole lotta lots of going to read on. And not only that, there are still more 19 chapters with only a nine meetings to go . Whew! Anyway, still have a happy Friday! Now FFI begins.. ;-)...
1. New experiences and possibilities go hand in hand.
2. One day, an unexpected turn on a daily walk became a ran (not a good day, busy catching up with the time lapsed).
3. I'm looking forward to my first ob-gyn visit tomorrow.
4. A long chapters of my class lessons and a long reading I never have imagined.
5. Try to find the positive attributes brought with it, life must go on whatever happens anyway.
6. I can't tell you right now of what is what's extraordinary about me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep after this finish and blog hop tomorrow, for sure I'll pay you a visit, tomorrow (Saturday) my plans include going to school and Sunday, I want to going to church (I have to change my schedule, not 5pm anymore (so cold after mass) but on 11 am, relax and watch TV/be lazed the whole day. LOL!
Have a great weekend!