Advance Merry Christmas! 14 days to go and it will be Christmas eve, how is it going? Gosh, I haven't put-up my Christmas tree and decors yet. Have to gain energy from vacation exhausted but I have to put it by hook or by crook the day after tomorrow. It is fine since it will be up then until Three Kings celebration. And so until then! How's yours there by the way?
Happy Friday Fill-Ins!
This week, I'm going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. Each Friday until Christmas Eve I'll post 9 more of these songs and if you'd like to play along, great!
So...here we go!
1. I wish the wish you wish.
2. Until when will the uploading ends... that's what I'm thinking.
3. Please bring me a glass of juice.
4. HIS love for us is so amazing.
5. One of my fondest hopes are just on my mind for now, I will tell you when I am ready to let it out. Nyahehe! :-D.
6. Goodbye, God bless, so long and I just wanted to say thank you.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep and more sleep, tomorrow my plans include upload pictures and Sunday, I want to hear the gospel of God!
Now it's your time to guess this below.
And here are the answers to last week's:
1. HYAMLC: have yourself a merry little christmas
2. TFNTADS: the first noel the angels did say
3. GRYMGLNYD: god rest ye merry gentleman let nothing you dismay
4. ICUAMC: it came upon a midnight clear
5. SNHNAICAIB: silent night holy night all is calm all is bright
6. OTFDOCMTLGTM: on the first day of christmas my true love gave to me
7. DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL: deck the halls with boughs of holly fa la la la la la la la la
8. YBWOYBNC: you better watch out you better not cry
9. JTTWTLHC: joy to the world the lord has come