Another Friday is about to finish this week. Of course today as of Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) here in US of A. And so..
So...here we go!
1. While the cat's away the mouse will play?.
2. Spanish word of fabulous is fabuloso!
3. Children, behave.
4. Be sure the table is ready (so we can eat directly) when I get home from work or shopping or what have you.
5. This may seem odd, but you really have to say it to her, it's better to tell the truth and let hurt since it hurts more should you lie.
6. Let us have a walk, and that seems like a fine idea to me!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to blog, contemplating about my planned-to-buy camera which the partner is against (he just said it now after all my research about it, I spent a lot of time thinking and reading and when I finally want to purchase it already, she said no, what a changeable mind!) :-( , tomorrow my plans include continue contemplating (or opposite), whatever times wanted me to (I have actually lot to do) and Sunday, I want to go to church and chill!