How is everyone doing? How's your weather there? As to my end, it is cloudy and cold and our central house heater is on. Whilst the heater is heating the whole house, I temporarily had my coat, pajama and socks here in front of my "lappy-toppy" doing my scribbles. Most of the time, I like to put on my coat and pj's with socks than having a heater to save gas. To continue, DH went-out just a minute ago for some important personal stuff. And so, happy Friday Fill-Ins!
1. Wow, it's cold and I need to eat, at least, to heat-up.
2. I think she is talented and beautiful.
3. My favorite way to start a day is checking my emails.
4.Whistled and he walked in the door holding a pumpkin.
5. I look out my window and see our neighbor's cars.
6. The news about her being pregnant at 19, is such a disappointment from me, hope she knows that, she don't have respect to her parents and to me as her manang, I want to help her and the family but then now, I don't know! Start all-over again? Errrr!, is what I've been thinking about lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making spaghetti as DH requested, tomorrow my plans include blogging, updating and Sunday, I want to hopefully can go to church (I guess, I have to learn it alone as DH is not Catholic) and have some cleaning!
Have an awesome weekend ahead!