I just would not have to say "time flies fast" as most (if not everyone) will say it. Aright, that is just the trend if we are busy. We just have to understand and accept that fact. Ha! The FFI image for this week is quiet very inviting. Seems like I am invited to splurge in that beautiful wave huh!
Happy Labor Day weekend to all who celebrate it. And...here we go!
1. Family is composed of father, mother and own kid/s (or adopted). And with that, I can tell I do not have my own family yet but I do not regret. One day, I can have it, maybe yes or maybe no = only heaven knows.
2. He is walking back and forth.
3. I love a long brunette braided hair.
4. Oxtail with rice and beans and corn muffins with greens, makes a good meal.
5. I've got the loving and caring husband and I am thankful to God for that.
6. She shouted: wth!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just go with the flow where my thoughts would lead me to, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and watch shows especially the 9:30-10:30 pm show at channel 20 (this is for a note too *wink), and Sunday, I want to go to church and make the rice muffins (puto), hopefully it will be accomplished!
Happy Friday all!